i {HEART} photoSHOP

I love trying to create new logo designs as you can probably tell. It seems that I never use a watermark or standard "copyright" logo on my pictures. I change it up all the time-- the more I learn-- the more it keeps changing. These are just some of the things I created this evening while my hubby is working nights. These last two weeks with him working nights, I will be honest, I have spent a little TOO MUCH time on my computer. I managed to catch a cold, probably due to lack of sleep..argh. I think that is it for tonight, might update this post a little later on :)








Cayce and Brian's blog



Heather and Jeremy



1 comments:

you definitely should make us a heading...I haven't figured this crap out yet :)

And that lingerie would be so fun! But you were right..I need to get bigger first!

Post a Comment