Assistant Shooter

This weekend I was lucky enough to be able to be an assistant shooter at a wedding in Lusby, Md! I was in charge of shooting the Groom and groomsmen before the wedding and then I assisted during and after the wedding. Let me preface this by saying I was super nervous going into the event. I got this opportunity through Sam. He works with a gentlemen at his job that is a professional photographer. That is, when he is not taking care of a specific air plane.

David Robinson from aspect-photography.com was gracious enough to allow me to assist him on this wedding! All week leading up to the wedding, he answered my NUMEROUS questions, as I tried to prepare for the event. I have much learning to do yet still, I think I took a couple decent pictures (if you take 1000 you should get 1 or 2 good ones, dontcha think?!) I am very thankful for the experience I will be gaining while working with David!
1 comments:

How fun! And what great experience! I want to take a photography class badly! I need to learn how to really use our camera... its a shame to have such a nice one, and only keep it on "Auto" all the time... pitiful, I know! One day, I'm going to take a class...

Post a Comment